P4D Protect is our charter & promise to you
- All payments will be processed with industry standard (or higher) encryption
- Your payment and personal information is protected and safe guarded
- P4D never receive your actual card number, instead our third party payment providers mask the card number from our systems - this means that your card number is never transmitted, stored or processed by P4D
- Saved card details are as per the above, we simply store a reference to the card and pass this to our payment provider, they then bill the card as required - our team do not have access to your card details, at any time, ever.
- Do not give your card number out to us in an email or phone call, if you do we will destroy all copies of that information as soon as we become aware of it.
- We take payment security very seriously, our business is built on trust - if you have any queries or disputes regarding our payment protection please get in touch to discuss.
- We use SSL to protect any personal information transmitted, please ensure you are seeing this in your web browser and that you are visiting our website on a trusted internet source (password protected WiFi or other source you trust). We cannot guarantee to protect you if you are using un-encrypted public WiFi (like in an airport or a Café), whilst our security should still cover your card details we cannot ensure your personal information is transmitted to us securely if you use open wifi. See: open wifi risks.